Zurich NA Sr DevOps Engineer in United States
Zurich Services (a division of Zurich AmericanInsurance) is hiring two Active Directory Dev Ops Engineers reporting to aProgram Manager.
***The location for this role is remote/work from home.
Secure and efficient collaboration is a mandatoryrequirement and is supported through the global Active Directory environment,which is consumed by all regions for a variety of reasons; including desktopmanagement, file system and application access. Tightly coupled with businessactivities, the Active Directory environment is deemed a tier 1 application andrequiring continuous availability and supported out of three regionaloperations centres across the world in a follow the sun manner.
The AD DevOps Engineer plays a split role, bothresponsible for responding to user and system directed incidents within theActive Directory and other Infrastructure related systems, as well asdelivering new services and maturing existing ones. The core focus for the ADDevOps Engineer role is to build and managed the Azure related services,including but not limited to Office 365, Azure RMS, Active Directory FederationServices, and Azure Active Directory.
Incidents would primarily be related to servicefunctionality, such as resolving domain controller or operation system issues,or executing changes that require elevated permissions. Time outside ofoperations activities will be directed at engineering efforts, drivinginnovations and new technologies to augment the service or service operation ofthe maintained environments.
- Drive resolution of day to day Active Directory operational issues
- Monitor uptime of environment, supporting availability and capacitymanagement efforts using existing tooling
- Provide data for regulatory compliance from Active Directory or supportsystems upon request
- Provide subject matter expertise on key technologies in use within theIT environment (i.e., Active Directory, System Center, Dell/Quest tooling)
- Support development and deployment of new technologies and systemseither as an individual contributor owning a work stream or supporting a teameffort
- BachelorsDegree and 6 or more years of experience in the Information Systems area OR
- High SchoolDiploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the InformationSystems area
- Zurichapproved Apprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and 6 or moreyears of experience in the Information Systems area
- Strong emphasis on configuration and management of AzureActive Directory, Azure RMS/AIP, Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), Office 365,Active Directory Federation Services from an Identity and Access ManagementPerspective, and Azure Active Directory Connector (AADC)
- Experience withActive Directory, Group Policy Objects, DNS, and other networktechnologies
- Familiarity withidentity protocols and methods, including LDAP, X.500, SAML, and oAuth
- Exposure toMicrosoft infrastructure technologies include System Center, SQL Server,Exchange, Skype, NPS, PKI (AD CS) SharePoint a plus
- Experience withautomation and/or orchestration using scripting languages or administrationplatforms (e.g., SCORCH, Jenkins, Chef)
- Written and oralEnglish language proficiency
- Strong verbaland communication skills
- Stronganalytical and problem solving skills
- Ability tocommunicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical employees
- Experiencewith analyzing network traffic and network troubleshooting
- Cisco orMicrosoft certification
Imagine working for a company that trulycares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities theyserve.
Imagine working for a values-drivenorganization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insuranceprovider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employeesacross approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helpingpeople and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. Weare a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do everyday and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employmentagencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich AmericanInsurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting AgencyPortal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Sr DevOps Engineer*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *170006FX*