Zurich NA Strategic Consultant in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich is currently looking for a Strategic Execution Analyst III to work out of our North American head-quarters in Schaumburg, Illinois.
The Strategic Execution Analyst collects data, provides problem solving, analytical, and project management support as either a member of a Business Partner or Enhanced Market Dynamics (EMD) team within Strategic Execution. The responsibilities of a Strategic Execution Analyst III will include:
- Performing research and analyses on multiple projects to identify trends, outliers, and correlations in support of strategic initiatives and/or operational planning
Framing approaches with feedback from the Strategic Business Partner and Business Units by
independently conducting analyses
- collecting data and input from other parts of the organization with support of the Business Partner
- synthesizing results and defining insights with feedback of the Manager
presenting results to management outside the Strategic Execution group
Providing consultation on strategic business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 or more years of experience in the Strategic and Operational Consulting area
- Master's Degree
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and often fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a collaborative / team-based approach
- Strong spreadsheet/database skills and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Strategic Consultant*
**Requisition ID:** *170002UH*