Zurich NA Senior Performance Reporting Analyst in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich is currently looking for a Senior Performance Reporting Analyst towork out of our North American head-quarters in Schaumburg, Illinois.
TheSenior Performance Reporting Analyst is responsible for building and producing keyfinancial and operational reports and presentations. The role spans across all Business Unit andShare Service Functions and provides expertise on how to best visualizemetrics, produce reports and distribute results.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leadingthe development of new reporting initiatives for the region/segment in order toprovide deeper insight on performance trends to facilitate enhanced decisionmaking
- Developingand maintaining a governance framework to ensure that all reports reconcileinto every other applicable report produced
- Providingnew and innovative visualizing techniques for enhanced insights into results
- Leadingthe preparation of key messages, reporting and financial analysis to briefleadership teams on projected outcome of specific initiatives
- Leadingthe production of all regular benefit tracking for key initiatives within therelevant region/segment to ensure delivery of financial targets
- Leadingthe production of profitability reporting on behalf of the region/segment,monitoring performance trends by product/line of business to highlight anymaterial under or over performances
HighLevel Influencer Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely oninfluencing or negotiating with a broad range of internal clients, specificallyexecutives and/or senior management. Expectation of the need to employspecialized techniques and substantial experience. Relationships typicallyinvolve persuading or countering opposition.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Accounting or Finance and 8 or more years of experience in theAccounting or Finance areaOR
- HighSchool Diploma or Equivalent and 10 or more years of experience in theAccounting or Finance area
- Insuranceindustry experience
- Strongknowledge of accounting or treasury principles
- Projectmanagement experience
- Generalledger or treasury transactional experience
- Intermediateto advanced Microsoft Office experience
- Technologyexperience related to one or more of the following areas: General ledger,financial reporting systems, treasury workstation, Business Objects or otherquery tools
- Strongverbal and written communication skills
Imagine working for a companythat truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, andcommunities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-drivenorganization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insuranceprovider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000employees across 200 countries and territories are all focused on helpingpeople and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. Weare a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do everyday and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms oremployment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of ZurichAmerican Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our RecruitingAgency Portal for resume submission.
Title: Senior Performance Reporting Analyst
Requisition ID: 17000548