Zurich NA Senior Financial Performance Analyst in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich is currently looking for a Sr. Financial PerformanceAnalyst to work out of our North American head-quarters in Schaumburg,Illinois.
The Sr.Financial Performance Analyst conductscomplex financial analysis. Alsoprovidesproblem solving and analytical support to the business. Performs research and/or analyses on multipleprojects to identify trends, outliers, and correlations in support offinancial/operational plan and strategic initiatives. Frames approach; conducts analyses; collectsdata and input from other parts of the organization; synthesizes results anddefines insights.
- Structures analyses and generates insights to addressspecific problems
- Builds models to support complex analyses
- Recommends solutions to complex problems andgenerates business insight.
- Identifies gaps in analysis and additional analysis that shouldbeconducted.
- Applies industry knowledge to own work.
- Analyzes impact of major external changes(regulatory/market/other) on assigned department and enterprise
- Develops written communications in Power Point that conveyanalysesand insights in a cohesive story
- Defines data requirements and identifies appropriate sources;maylead research using internal and/or external data to complete analyses
High Level Client Internally Focused - The job's core deliverables relyon delivering service to internal clients at the Sr. Management level. Includesusing subject matter expertise to address high-level questions and issues.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Accounting or Finance and 8 or more years of experience in theAccounting or Finance areaOR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 10 or moreyears of experience in the Accounting or Finance area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Math orthe Sciences
- BusinessAnalytics experience
- Insuranceindustry experience
- Businessor consultancy experience
- Financialstatement analysis experience
- Projectmanagement experience
- AdvancedMicrosoft Office experience
- Strongverbal and written communication skills
- Peoplemanagement experience
Imagine working for a company that truly caresabout their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organizationthat has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider inthe world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helpingcompanies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-drivenorganization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have theambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Vets
Zurichdoes not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Anyunsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. Ifyou are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resumesubmission.
**Title:** *Senior Financial Performance Analyst*
**Requisition ID:** *170003UZ*