Zurich NA Senior Audit Manager in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich is currently looking for a Senior Audit Manager. The ideal candidate will be based out of the Jersey City, NJ office. Will also consider the role to work out of our North American head-quarters in Schaumburg, IL.
• Deliver an assigned portfolio of 30-50 audits per year, in parallel, as per the defined quality, time and budget requirements, through physical or virtual teams.
• Undertake career management responsibilities for at least 3-5 people.
• Influencer Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on influencing or negotiating with a range of internal clients, usually at the line manager or employee level. Relationships typically involve promoting cooperation, collaboration or acceptance.
• Deliver an assigned portfolio of assignments, including aspects such as planning and scoping, in line with quality, time and budget requirements.
• Work with the Regional Cluster Lead to ensure appropriate resourcing, scheduling and technical expertise for delivery of assigned portfolio.
• Lead themed audits, of medium complexity, in addition to assigned audits.
• Contribute to the development of the quarterly risk assessment and rolling audit plan.
• Agree on final audit reports and corrective actions with senior business stakeholders and oversee tracking and closure of agreed actions.
• Provide guidance to business teams on aspects related to controls, risks and governance.
• Oversee the performance of assigned team members and take necessary actions to support their development.
• Build technical/ commercial knowledge and business awareness across multiple areas by accessing diverse resources and interacting with a broad range of stakeholders.
• Support the development of Group Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge.
• Bachelors Degree and 10 or more years of experience in the Audit or Finance area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 12 or more years of experience in the Audit or Finance area
• Zurich approved Apprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and 10 or more years of experience in the Audit or Finance area
• Insurance or auditing insurance entities experience
• People management experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong business focus, and demonstrates a clear understanding of the insurance business
• Strong Leadership skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office and data analysis software
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Senior Audit Manager*
**Location:** *New Jersey-Jersey City*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Illinois-Schaumburg*
**Requisition ID:** *170005Q9*