Zurich NA Reinsurance Data Analyst in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich is currently lookingfor a Reinsurance Data Analyst to work out of our North American head-quartersin Schaumburg, Illinois.
The Reinsurance Data Analyst will provide clerical support toReinsurance Analysts to assist with the handling of accounting and relatedactivities. May also handle reinsurance claims of low complexity.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely, accurate, and completecalculations, recording, reporting, billing and collections in accordance withcontract terms and department standards, as required
- Ensuring timely and accurate data entry
- Providing support and assistance in updatingreinsurance systems and information regarding reinsurance placements
- May prepare basic accounting entries and billings
- May prepare basic reconciliations and assists inreconciling the premium or loss sub-ledger
- May ensure accurate entries on the monthlyActivity reports and as well as identifies and codes reinsurance
- May handle/calculate reinsurance claims for avariety of reinsurance contracts and provisions (i.e., XOL, Q/S, expenses,etc.) of low complexity
- Monitoring and maintaining shared mailbox
- Creating/updating procedure manuals
- Completing filing and electronic filing
- Participating in inter-department group teams onbasic projects
- AssociateDegree and No prior experience required in the Clerical areaOR
- HighSchool Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in the ClericalareaOR
- Zurich approved Apprenticeship program includingan Associate Degree and No prior experience required in the Clerical area
- Insuranceindustry experience
- IntermediateMicrosoft Office skills; mainly Excel
- Accurateand timely data entry skills
Imagine working for a companythat truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, andcommunities they serve.
Imagine working for avalues-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the bestglobal insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000employees across 200 countries and territories are all focused on helpingpeople and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. Weare a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do everyday and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms oremployment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of ZurichAmerican Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our RecruitingAgency Portal for resume submission.
Title: Reinsurance Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 170004ZC