Zurich NA Information Security Consultant in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich North America (ZNA) is currentlyhiring an Information Security Consultant to work at the Schaumburg NorthAmerican Headquarters. This person will report to the ZNA ChiefInformation Security Officer and will work within Business Change and IT.
The InformationSecurity Consultant will support complex projects to identify and alignbusiness and technical security requirements, participate in supplier assurancemanagement, and provide technical expertise on IT security to internal businessand technical customers. This role will provide thought leadership and engagewith IT stakeholders to ensure alignment with local business goals, andwill support other cross-pillar informationsecurity teams in the execution of policy enforcement and global informationsecurity initiatives to reduce IT risks.In addition, this role partners with localstakeholders in functions such as Risk, Compliance, Audit, and other businessareas.
- Bachelor Degreeand 5 or more years of experience in information security OR
- High SchoolDiploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in information securityAND
- Experience workingacross business units and/or geographic boundaries
- Experience with IT security assessments, audit assessments, and risk assessments.
- Experience with leading projects, engaging stakeholders and driving stakeholder management.
- The candidate should have one certification out of the following, at the minimum - CISSP (or CISSP Associate), CISA, and CISM. In addition, should be open to obtaining additional certifications within one year of employment.
- Experience partnering with Executives and Sr. Managers on projects and leading projects.
- Experience with privacy or data security regulations such as SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, etc.
- Experience with IT governance or security frameworks such as COBIT, ISO 27001, etc.
- Ability to work across business units and geographical boundaries to engage team members.
- Experience leading and creating presentations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Imagine working for a company thattruly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communitiesthey serve.
Imagine working for a values-drivenorganization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insuranceprovider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused onhelping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important tothem. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that wedo every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in theworld.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employmentagencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich AmericanInsurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting AgencyPortal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Information Security Consultant*
**Requisition ID:** *170006LY*