Zurich NA Graphic Design Specialist in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich is currently looking for a Graphic Design Specialist to work outof our North American head-quarters in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Designs print and electronic materials for employee andcustomer communications, including brochures, ads, direct mail, promotional,websites, e-marketing materials and logo design.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Possess a thorough knowledge and understanding ofZurich graphic standards and guidelines for all communications vehicles andupholds standards in all communication materials
- Demonstrates creative design skills and conceptsthat are fresh and current that clearly communicate the objective of theproject
- Maintains knowledge of current graphictechniques, technology and software applications
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and ideadevelopment skills
- Keeps abreast of industry trends
- Management of outside vendors
- Maintains and archives electronic graphic files
- Ability to work and manage budgets
- Proper use of department procedures (jobtracking)
- Partner with Communication Manager to supportBusiness Unit Communications plans
- Ability to manage and maintain demandingtimelines
- Promote a team environment
- Proactive and a good problem solver
- Bachelor’sDegree in Graphic Design and 5 or more years of experience in the Art or DesignareaAND
- Experiencewith MAC platform
- Experiencewith Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Flash, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Abilityto multi-task
- Excellentproject management skills
- Excellentpress ready file skills
- Goodpresentation skills
- Experiencemanaging workload in fast-paced environment
- Abilityto function effectively in a team environment
- Strongknowledge of e-newsletters and electronic communication
Imagine working for a companythat truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, andcommunities they serve.
Imagine working for avalues-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the bestglobal insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000employees across 200 countries and territories are all focused on helpingpeople and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. Weare a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do everyday and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms oremployment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of ZurichAmerican Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our RecruitingAgency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Graphic Design Specialist*
**Requisition ID:** *170006N2*