Zurich NA Global Head of Identity & Access Service in Schaumburg, Illinois
The Global Head of Identity and Access Services (IAS) will be responsible for formulating and executing the vision, strategy and programs for the efficient operation of Identity & Access Management services for Group Security Services Identity & Access Services function. The scope covers the end to end lifecycle of ID's across the entire Group, both logically and physically.
This key, senior role in the organization is responsible for setting and implementing the strategy for all aspects of administration of IDs across the Group. The role manages the central budget for the supporting services and infrastructure, and leading a globally diverse team consisting 3rd parties and internal; teams. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing the budget for the service including headcount and infrastructure
- Leads and drives a culture of customer service
- Continuous focus on service efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Manages hiring of talent and acts as leader for respective function
- Manages various third party consultant and contractor relationships to produce necessary engagement outcomes in support of Information Security strategy
- As part of the Security Services leadership team, contribute to the overall strategy and success of the wider function
- Responsible for the execution of activities supporting the strategic direction established for Security Services
- Act as figurehead of respective function and represent function as a whole to the leadership team
- Design and develop appropriate material/slideware for presentation use at meetings and seminars. Audience of materials may include Zurich senior leadership and Group Executive Committee
- Sponsors global initiatives to reduce the level of risk of the various business units in line with the overall risk profile for IT
- Identifies solutions to problems in ambiguous situations with little or no direction
- Ability to manage multiple global programs simultaneously, in alignment with group strategy
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Information and Communications Technology field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Identity and Access management OR relevant Information Security and relevant certifications (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT)
- Management experience with responsibility for governance, audit, or compliance-related activities
- Proven track record of managing and developing people and careers
- Strong understanding of risk management and information security principles
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to teach new skills to lesser experienced colleagues
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the company, our market, and our competitors
- Insurance industry experience a plus
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Global Head of Identity & Access Service*
**Requisition ID:** *170004DS*