Zurich NA Global Corporate Forensic Manager in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich is currently seeking to add a Global Corporate Forensic Manager to our Zurich North American Headquarters in Schaumburg, IL.
The Global Corporate Forensic Manager is a position providing an opportunity to work in a fast paced collaborative role supporting Zurich’s digital investigations and forensics requests.
This position is considered an influencer, ready and willing to mentor and advise junior team members. She/he will be the face of digital investigations in discussions with Business units and legal teams and provide strong and accurate guidance on the investigations that will be court admissible. Other responsibilities may include:
- Driving compliance, security and general IT risks to ensure that IT supports the business objectives of the group
- Overseeing policy, standards, and project implementations consistent with local, regional, and global
Client Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on delivering service to internal clients, usually at the line manager or employee level. May involve sharing subject matter expertise to others in the organization or supporting others in their efforts to deliver on our promise.
- Bachelors Degree and 5 or more years of experience in the Data Security areaOR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in the Data Security areaAND
- Experience working across business units and/or geographic boundaries
- Two or more years of experience in root cause analysis and forensics
- Previous experience working in the Insurance or Financial Industry
- Previous forensics investigations experience in large Fortune 500 organizations
- Previous experience with various Forensics platforms (Encase Preferred)
- Previous experience with evidence processing and chain of custody
- Proficient in understanding Operating Systems and their architectures: Windows, Unix/Linux, and OSX Operating Systems
- Demonstrates leadership and mentoring skills to help advance the overall capabilities of the organization
- Experience in cell phone data extractions using Cellebrite UFED
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills along with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience presenting to executive and senior leadership
- Strong relationship skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners
- Exhibits initiative, follow-up and follow through with commitments
- Demonstrates effective organizational and technical skills
- Performed eDiscovery Investigations
- Manages multiple priorities in a high pressure environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Related Certification (EnCE or ACE)
- Experience with using Tanium, Symantec ATP, or Splunk
- Experience using Volatility
- Ability to comply with any regulatory requirements
- GAIC Security Certifications, CISA CISM, or CISSP
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Veterans
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Title: Global Corporate Forensic Manager
Requisition ID: 170004WP