Zurich NA Relationship Account Executive in Rocky Hill, Connecticut
This is an amazing virtual opportunity to work with one of the strongest global competitors in the insurance industry, starting a new business unit from the ground up. Through this agile and fast paced business launch, you'll have the opportunity to experience a once in a career opportunity to create a new Life, Disability and Absence Management organization with the latest technologies, industry leading experts, and a high performing culture at the center of this proposition.
Aligned with sales from prospective meetings to client on-boarding. Responsible for managing client relationships, along with the day to day activities of assigned clients. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of Leaves of Absence, Group Long Term Disability and Group Life & Accident. Having technical knowledge of claims process, state and federal compliance and underwriting. A strong understanding and the ability to manage data interface practices within the Leaves of Absence and Integrated Disability Management product solutions. Forward thinking in utilizing data to offer solutions on client business needs. Understands client needs with the ability to identify appropriate resources within Zurich to meet retention goals and to increase sales revenue on assigned clients. Develops strong business relationships with assigned brokers/consultants (Advisors) through frequent communications on all client related activities.
• Bachelors Degree and 8 or more years of experience in the underwriting, claims adjudication, account management and employer/employee communications area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 10 or more years of experience in the underwriting, claims adjudication, account management and employer/employee communications area
• Client management experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Broad people/client management experience; strong project and process management skill; and good market facing experience and maturity
- Strong understanding of Advisor needs, value chains, and business drivers
- Good understanding of data driven analyticsProactively manages performance guarantees of assigned clients
- Ability to help clients/Advisors understand the need of data interfaces and the reporting outcomes that it generates
- Good understanding of Zurich’s organization structure, customer and distribution strategies, Zurich GI business strategy, products and services as well as core functions goals
- Understanding of complex insurance programs and risk solutions including alternative risk financing
- Broad understanding of the Zurich’s value propositions and internal performance targets
- Sound understanding of regulatory environment, and keeping abreast of the changing landscape
- Highly engaging, strong listening, communications and inter-personal skills
- Strong project management discipline, and follow-throughStrong ability to influence and negotiate with Advisor peers; politically astute
- Action-oriented, self motivated/driver
- Analytical and creative thinker in meeting Zurich GI needs whilst working in collaboration with Advisors
- Ability to understand the needs of each Underwriting line on a portfolio basis
- Manages with metrics, particularly to the KPIs
- Motivates and gains buy in from others
- Committed to learning and development
- Ability to balance needs of Advisors and Zurich
Understands the sales process
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where about 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Title: Relationship Account Executive
Location: Connecticut-Rocky Hill
Requisition ID: 17000593
Other Locations: United States-Connecticut-Virtual, United States-Massachusetts-Virtual