Zurich NA MS (Microsoft) Office 365 Technology Consultant in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
As part of a global IT organization, theWorkplace and Mobility Team provides operational service delivery andgovernance for IT End User Services.
We are currently adding opportunities thatwill focus on MS Office 365 global initiatives, and ensuring that standards,processes and policies are followed. Ourglobal team offers centralized support and an ownership model for delivery of theplatform and related services as well as management of suppliers.
In this global role, you will have the opportunityto support all Zurich countries and regions by providing technical, input,guidance and advice in support of the existing and future O365 services toensure that the services continue to meet business objectives, maximizingservice quality and ensuring that changes are implemented effectively.You will contribute directly to theattainment of the strategic deliverables of Zurich’s internal customers/endusers.
Primary accountabilities of the Consultant include:
- Provides subject matterexpertise for the core O365 service and for Office applications in support ofbusiness and transformation projects, providing advice and guidance
- Collaborates with Architects to develops theservice strategy and roadmap
- Contributes to the Technical Governanceprocess
- Responds to Audit and other Complianceactivities
- Provide expertise on specific ITresponsibilities contributing to projects, service enhancements, new servicesand commercials
- Provide single focus point for specific ITresponsibilities for O365 to advise on and resolve questions, issues andescalations related to the service performance
- Works with retained teams in the variouscountries to ensure delivery of the locally provided services is in alignmentwith the Group
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matterexpert with all stakeholders
- Support outsourced services and partnership withsuppliers that improve services as well as monitor and evaluate service, ensuringSLAs and processes are maintained and fully delivered to meet Zurich’s needs
- Remain current on legislation and statutory requirementsespecially relating to IT security and data protection in locations in whichZurich operates
This position will be located in Oklahoma City.
There may be need for an occasional domestic or international travel trip.
- Bachelor’s Degree and6 or more years of experience in the Information Systems area includingknowledge of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) and IT project managementmethodologyOR
- High School Diplomaor Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Information Systems areaincluding knowledge of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) and IT projectmanagement methodologyOR
- Zurich approved Apprenticeship program including an AssociateDegree and 6 or more years of experience in the Information Systems areaincluding knowledge of ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) and IT projectmanagement methodologyAND
- Deep understanding of O365 environments andtechnologies including generic O365 aspects with knowledge of key products suchas Exchange, Skype, Office and Onedrive
- Expert Knowledge of O365 configurations, tools,processes and operations
- Previousvendor management experience
- Analyticaland problem solving skills
- Experiencecollaborating across functional business groups
- Strongpresentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Abilityto multi-task
- Excellentorganization and planning skills
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *MS (Microsoft) Office 365 Technology Consultant*
**Location:** *Oklahoma-Oklahoma City*
**Requisition ID:** *170007EN*