Zurich NA Information Security Operational Analyst in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Zurich Services Corporation (subsidiary of Zurich North America)is currently hiring an IT Technical Operations Analyst reporting to a SecurityTechnology Operations Manager. This person can reside in one of ourlocations - Oklahoma City, OK or Caledonia, MI office.
- Implement and operationalize global security systems which may privileged access management, Unix authentication services, and certificate management.
- Maintain system integrity and security by initiating upgrades as necessitated by technology availability and maturity, security gaps, emerging threats, business risk and needs, and cost effectiveness.
- Develop solution enhancements on behalf of key stakeholders
- Provide subject matter expertise on key technologies in use within the IT environment
- Work with matrixed security engineers to review significant changes
- Escalation point for change requests for key IT security operational areas, acts as level 2 engineering support
- Support break/fix activities regarding operational stability of security technologies
- Bachelor's degree with 0 years of experience in the IT Security or IT Operations OR
- Associates degree with 2 or more years of experience in the IT Security or IT Operations area OR
- Zurich Insurance Certified Apprentice including an Associate Degree with 2 or more years of experience in the IT Security or the IT Operations area OR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 4 or more years of experience in the IT Security or IT Operations area
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Administration, Network Security or Information Security and Assurance
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical employees
- Experience with Windows and Linux servers
- Experience with analyzing network traffic and network troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Cisco or Microsoft certification
- IT or IT Security related certification
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about theiremployees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has theambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in theworld.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helpingcompanies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-drivenorganization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have theambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employmentagencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich AmericanInsurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting AgencyPortal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Information Security Operational Analyst*
**Location:** *Oklahoma-Oklahoma City*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Michigan-Caledonia*
**Requisition ID:** *1700061D*