Zurich NA Virtual Crop Claims Care Center Representative, RCIS (covers Midwest and eastern States) in Nashville, Tennessee
RCISprovides insurance and superior services through leading agents to protectAmerica’s farmers and ranchers. It’s been an innovator in crop insurance sincethe crop insurance business was privatized by the federal government in 1980.Today it’s one of the nation’s largest crop insurance providers, offering riskmanagement protection in all 50 states through a national network of about4,000 professionally trained and licensed agents.
Weare seeking an individual with strong customer service skills, and an interestin learning about agricultural/crop losses.
Youwill have a virtual work arrangement and be provided with equipment for a homeoffice. This position will haveaccountability for covering business needs for the Midwest to eastern half ofthe States. (Ideal and preferred locations include: OH, TN, PA, KY and IN).
- Triagingfirst notice of loss claims that have been transmitted through the RCIS claimssystem
- Developand maintain a strong working knowledge of regulatory and RCIS policies andclaims best practices and procedures
- Contactinsureds (farmers), primarily by phone, to gather and document crop lossinformation and route claims cases accordingly
- Understandand discuss detailed crop procedures as related to specific crop situations
- Maintaineffective communications with field adjusters, Area claims Supervisors,Managers, and agencies as required
- Accuratelydocument required information in RCIS tracking systems when contacting insuredand when staffing the phone queue
- HighSchool Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in a customer serviceareaOR
- Zurichapproved Apprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and no priorexperience required in a customer service area
- Agricultureor crop experience
- Abilityto complete Crop Adjuster Proficiency Program Certification (CAPP) must beobtained within 180 days of hire date
- Successfulcompletion of basic insurance course work
- 18or more months contact center experience
- Insuranceindustry knowledge
- AdvancedMicrosoft Office skills
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Virtual Crop Claims Care Center Representative, RCIS (covers Midwest and eastern States)*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Tennessee-Nashville, United States-Indiana-Virtual, United States-Tennessee-Virtual, United States-Pennsylvania-Virtual, United States-Kentucky-Louisville, United States-Kentucky-Virtual*
**Requisition ID:** *170006G1*