Zurich NA Senior Property Risk Engineering Consultant in Dallas, Texas
Zurich’s Risk Engineering South Central Team is seeking a SeniorRisk Engineering Consultant with large property highly protected risk (HPR)experience to service customers in the South Central US Region. This is awork from home role, positioned within the territory of TX, OK, AR and LA. Thisis a field role spending minimum 50% of time in the field with expected overnighttravel of 15%. The role includes a company car.
Our Risk Engineering Consultant is responsible for providing:
• Industry expert risk assessment services for customers andbusiness partners.
• Advanced property consultative services to customers, includingidentifying and helping to resolve exposures with significant loss potential,investigating cause/effect of major losses and evaluating safety managementprograms.
• Advanced level training for customers, service design andcoordination, and mentoring.
Final candidates will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Recordbackground check as this position includes a company car.
• Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Property RiskEngineering area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the PropertyRisk Engineering area
• Experience working in a team environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Fire Science, or relateddegree
• Strong communication and consultative skills
• Outstanding collaborative skills
• HPR Property experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Senior Property Risk Engineering Consultant*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Louisiana-Virtual, United States-Texas-Dallas, United States-Louisiana-New Orleans, United States-Arkansas-Little Rock, United States-Arkansas-Virtual, United States-Texas-Virtual*
**Requisition ID:** *170006F2*