Zurich NA Regional Vice President, Distribution in Chicago, Illinois
The successful individual in the role will drive Broker related processes for all Business Units in the Midwest Region with a focus on Specialty Products. They will be tasked with providing Subject Matter Expertise and leadership for market management activities and Marketing, Distribution and Regional Management (MDRM) initiatives. Key deliverables will include leading distribution management activities related to Specialty Products (e.g. Regional plan achievement, Sales funnel performance, customer and broker engagement etc. )
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 or more years of experience in Commercial Insurance Distribution
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute effective sales strategies in a large premium and/or more complex market
- Ability to persuade others at higher levels and demonstrates the highestlevel of negotiation skills.
- Possess excellent one on one training and coaching skills.
- Possess strong commercial lines insurance experience
- Demonstrates specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth in area ofexpertise, including products and industry
- Demonstrate use of analytics to drive performance, strategy and decision making
- Responsible for developing and managing the growth and the long-term profitability of Broker and Customer relationships and managing the internal product/service to ensure efficient delivery at the customer and broker level.
- Will have responsibility for achieving key financial metrics in their assigned Region
- Monitors the Midwest Regional performance as it relates financial performance, including but not limited to growth, retention, , pipeline management, product density and profitability for business units and assigned customers.
- May monitor pricing trends against loss trends and plan targets, and may be responsible for working with the BU/regional underwriting managers to develop strategies to achieve pricing targets.
- Manages the effective alignment of the BU’s/region's practices and standards, to ensure consistency in using tools and best practices across the country.
- Based on financial and operational plans, leads implementation of market facing activities (both external and internal) for a specialty line of business, specific customer segment or a specific business group in the region.
- Actively contributes to the development of the strategic plan with a focus on customers/brokers and prospects in the corporate and or commercial company segment.
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Regional Vice President, Distribution*
**Requisition ID:** *1700025N*