Zurich NA Information Security Operational Analyst in Caledonia, Michigan
Zurich Services LLC (adivision of Zurich North America) is currently hiring an Information SecurityOperational Analyst. This person willreport to an IT Testing Manager and will reside in our Grand Rapids, MI location.
- Implementand operationalize global security systems which may include SSLcertifications and global network monitoring leveraging SolarWinds
- Maintainsystem integrity and security by initiating upgrades as necessitated bytechnology availability and maturity, security gaps, emerging threats, businessrisk and needs, and cost effectiveness.
- Developsolution enhancements on behalf of key stakeholders
- Providesubject matter expertise on key technologies in use within the IT environment
- Works withsecurity engineers to review significant changes
- Escalationpoint for change requests for key IT security operational areas, acts as level2 engineering support
- Supportbreak/fix activities regarding operational stability of security technologies
- Bachelor's degree with 0 years of experienceOR
- Associates degree with 2 or more years ofexperience in the IT Security or IT Operations area OR
- Zurich Insurance Certified Apprenticeincluding an Associate Degree with 2 or more years of experience in the ITSecurity or the IT Operations area OR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 4 ormore years of experience in the IT Security or IT Operations area
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,Computer Information Systems, Network Administration, Network Security or InformationSecurity and Assurance
- Ability to communicate security-relatedconcepts to technical and non-technical employees
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Linux
- Experience with analyzing network traffic andnetwork troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Cisco or Microsoft certification
Imagine working for a company that trulycares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities theyserve.
Imagine working for a values-drivenorganization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insuranceprovider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employeesacross approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helpingpeople and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. Weare a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do everyday and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in theworld.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employmentagencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich AmericanInsurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting AgencyPortal for resume submission.
Title: Information Security Operational Analyst
Requisition ID: 170005EO