Zurich NA RCIS- Operations Processor II, Anoka, MN in Anoka, Minnesota
RCIS-Operational Processor II – Anoka, MN- Crop Headquarters
RCIS provides insurance and superior services through leading agents to protect America’s farmers and ranchers. It’s been an innovator in crop insurance since the crop insurance business was privatized by the federal government in 1980. Today it’s one of the nation’s largest crop insurance providers, offering risk management protection in all 50 states through a national network of about 4,000 professionally trained and licensed agents.
Zurich is currently seeking an individual to work out of the Anoka, MN office. As part of the Records Management team, you will work independently but with direct supervision, and provide clerical duties in support of the crop insurance business. This includes document processing, data entry, document storage and retrieval, sorting, and other support that ensures the quality and quantity of electronic records retention on RCIS customers.
In this role primary accountabilities will include:
- Lead training for new team members
- Work on special projects reporting directly to the Operation Manager
- Creates, prepares and assembles insurance documents and other specific documentation as directed.
- Checks and verifies accuracy and completeness of documents and information
- Enters data into prescribed systems, spreadsheets or software as directed
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7-3:30pm
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 1 or more years of experience in the Clerical Support areaOR
- Zurich approved Apprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and No prior experience required in the Clerical Support area
- Agriculture or crop insurance/industry experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in an environment with quality and quantity standards
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Advance Microsoft Office skills, Adobe, and ability to adapt to other systems
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *RCIS- Operations Processor II, Anoka, MN*
**Requisition ID:** *170006M2*