Zurich NA Administrative Assistant, RCIS Crop Insurance in Anoka, Minnesota
RCIS provides insurance and superior servicesthrough leading agents to protect America’s farmers and ranchers. It’s been aninnovator in crop insurance since the crop insurance business was privatized bythe federal government in 1980. Today it’s one of the nation’s largest cropinsurance providers, offering risk management protection in all 50 statesthrough a national network of about 4,000 professionally trained and licensedagents.
Inthis role, you will provide administrative support to a team of approximately10 members of RCIS’ operations, sales and service leadership which sit in Anokaas well as other field locations in the States.
Thisposition will be located in the Anoka office.
- Responsiblefor compiling and composing correspondence, memos, reports and presentations
- Schedulemeetings and appointments, and manage calendars
- Coordinatetravel arrangements and process expense reports
- Interactswith customers and associates by phone and email, and provides updates andstatus information to others as appropriate
- Providesupport on business and operational issues to ensure efficient, high-qualityservice is extended in all interactions
- Bachelor’s Degree and no prior experience required inthe Administrative areaOR
- Associate’s Degree and no prior experience requiredin the Administrative areaOR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more yearsof experience in the Administrative areaAND
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience planning, organizing and scheduling work
- CPS (Certified Professional Secretary)
- Ability to employ basicreasoning skills
- Knowledge of company operations,organizational procedures, and staff
- Administrative experience in amulti-tasked, high-paced, confidential environment
- Ability to use and learnsystems, software, and/or proprietary programs needed to conduct dailyoperations
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and writtencommunication skills
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Title: Administrative Assistant, RCIS Crop Insurance
Requisition ID: 1700056Q